Based heavily on the reference 430HA headphone amp and filling an immense void in the current headphone marketplace, the Nēo 230HAD offers exceptional performance at a price point that is virtually uninhabited. Additionally, music lovers need a flexible high quality DAC capable of processing both DSD and hi-res PCM. The internal DSD256 /32-bit PCM DAC can be used with virtually any digital source such a computer for streaming music, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, offering the same fidelity as a high-performance music system.
The possibilities are endless …
The Nēo 230HAD is intended for wide range of individuals: Those passionate about music who desire a personal listening experience but without the inclination to build a “full blown” music system; Someone looking for the perfect desktop solution to a computer based audio system; People with a high-performance music system that have a craving to use headphones without making a compromise; Customers that already have a MOON system and need a control center for a secondary system; Or enthusiasts who simply want to gett maximum performance from their reasonably efficient, unbalanced headphones.
A headphone amplifier, a DAC and a line-stage preamplifier all housed in one very stylish package.
MOON Nēo 230HAD Significant Design Features:
● Inputs include 1 single-ended on rear-mounted RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel
● Outputs include a ¼” TRS headphone jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs
● Fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually
any digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz
(all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only)
● Pure analog amplifier using a transconductance circuit
● An oversized power supply using 1 toroidal transformer in conjunction with 8 stages of DC voltage regulation
● Includes CRM-2 full-function remote control.
The MOON Nēo 230HAD is available now with an MSRP $1,500.00 USD
- (Page 1 of 1)